activemq-users mailing list archives

From Balakumar Narayanasamy <>
Subject Will Jenks support pooling for ActiveMQ 4.0.1
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:08:38 GMT

I am using activeMQ 4.0.1. Previously i am using version 3.2.2. Pooling
support is provided by jenks on spring framework. For pooling support, jenks
needs ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory, which was provided by
active-ra-3.2.2.jar file for ActiveMQ 3.2.2. It seems there is no such jar
available for 4.0.1.

I am using Outbound Message in asynchronous mode. Pooling support available
in 4.0.1 is PooledConnectionFactory which has implementation notes
specifying only sending messages are pooled.

Can any one provide me solution for pooling on ActiveMQ 4.0.1 with jenks

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message