activemq-users mailing list archives

From pdread <paulr...@enginsol.com>
Subject app to web demo
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:56:00 GMT

New to ActiveMQ, trying to get an Application to subscribe to the same topic
as the Portfolio web demo. That is, I would like an app and the web to both
subscribe to the same queue. I tried the
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost") but according to the ActiveMQ
debug the App tries to start a broker, fails because one has the same port,
then exits. The app is on the same machine as the container...would this
matter?

I using Eclipse/Tomcat/spring to run the portfolio demo, which works fine.

THanks

Paul