activemq-users mailing list archives

From Muzza <stephen.mur...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject Re: dynamicQueues
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:15:48 GMT

Thanks.

>From our scenario we're using Webpshere to deploy an MDB against an AMQ
dynamicQueue. This all works fine if the dynamicQueue is empty (will this
exist ? has it been destroyed ?).

However if we have planned maintenance and need to shut down our MDB and
reconnect to the dynamicQueue that has messages on (verified via hermes)
then our application doesn't connect or start.

We're trying to establish if when using dynamicQueues will a queue be
removed in AMQ if it has 0 messages, so the next time we connect we
effectively create a new queue ?

Any help greatly appreciated,
Steve.