activemq-users mailing list archives

From pradeep <pradeepzm...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Paging support
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:21:46 GMT

Well James also mentioned that there must be consumers running. If consumers
are running millions of messages should work. The case we are talking about
is when there are no consumers running and they don't want to miss messages
so they register for durable subscrptions.

We really need the feature Fateev was talking about.