activemq-users mailing list archives

From pradeep <pradeepzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jboss+activemq error
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:27:11 GMT

Error:
20:54:35,423 INFO  [ActiveMQEndpointWorker] Endpoint connection to JMS
broker failed: Could not connect to broker URL: t
cp://localhost:61616. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:
connect
20:56:33,423 INFO  [ActiveMQEndpointWorker] Endpoint will try to reconnect
to the JMS broker in 30 seconds

rar.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
    Copyright 2005-2006 The Apache Software Foundation

    Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
    you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
    You may obtain a copy of the License at

    limitations under the License.
-->

<connector xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
    http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/connector_1_5.xsd"
    version="1.5">
    <description>ActiveMQ  inbound and outbound JMS
ResourceAdapter</description>
    <display-name>ActiveMQ JMS Resource Adapter</display-name>
    <vendor-name>activemq.org</vendor-name>
    <eis-type>JMS 1.1</eis-type>
    <resourceadapter-version>1.0</resourceadapter-version>
    <license>
        <description>

            Copyright 2005-2006 The Apache Software Foundation

            Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
            you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
            You may obtain a copy of the License at

            Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
software
            distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS"
BASIS,
            WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
            See the License for the specific language governing permissions
and
            limitations under the License.

        </description>
        <license-required>true</license-required>
    </license>
    <resourceadapter>

<resourceadapter-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter</resourceadapter-class>
        <config-property>
            <description>
              The URL to the ActiveMQ server that you want this connection
to connect to.  If using
              an embedded broker, this value should be 'vm://localhost'.
            </description>
            <config-property-name>ServerUrl</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>

<config-property-value>tcp://localhost:61616</config-property-value>
        </config-property>
        <config-property>
            <description>The default user name that will be used to
establish connections to the ActiveMQ server.</description>
            <config-property-name>UserName</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
            <config-property-value>defaultUser</config-property-value>
        </config-property>
        <config-property>
            <description>The default password that will be used to log the
default user into the ActiveMQ server.</description>
            <config-property-name>Password</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
            <config-property-value>defaultPassword</config-property-value>
        </config-property>
        <config-property>
            <description>The client id that will be set on the connection
that is established to the ActiveMQ server.</description>
            <config-property-name>Clientid</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
        </config-property>
        <config-property>
            <description>Boolean to configure if outbound connections should
reuse the inbound connection's session for sending messages.</description>
            <config-property-name>UseInboundSession</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.Boolean</config-property-type>
            <config-property-value>false</config-property-value>
        </config-property>

			  <!-- NOTE disable the following property if you do not wish to deploy
an embedded broker -->
        <config-property>
            <description>
              Sets the XML configuration file used to configure the embedded
ActiveMQ broker via
              Spring if using embedded mode.

              BrokerXmlConfig is the filename which is assumed to be on the
classpath unless
              a URL is specified. So a value of foo/bar.xml would be assumed
to be on the
              classpath whereas file:dir/file.xml would use the file system.
              Any valid URL string is supported.
            </description>
            <config-property-name>BrokerXmlConfig</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
            <config-property-value></config-property-value>
            <!--

<config-property-value>xbean:broker-config.xml</config-property-value>
            -->
        </config-property>

        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<managedconnectionfactory-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory</managedconnectionfactory-class>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>

<connectionfactory-impl-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-impl-class>

<connection-interface>javax.jms.Connection</connection-interface>

<connection-impl-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy</connection-impl-class>
            </connection-definition>
            <connection-definition>

<managedconnectionfactory-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory</managedconnectionfactory-class>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>

<connectionfactory-impl-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-impl-class>

<connection-interface>javax.jms.QueueConnection</connection-interface>

<connection-impl-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy</connection-impl-class>
            </connection-definition>
            <connection-definition>

<managedconnectionfactory-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory</managedconnectionfactory-class>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>

<connectionfactory-impl-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-impl-class>

<connection-interface>javax.jms.TopicConnection</connection-interface>

<connection-impl-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy</connection-impl-class>
            </connection-definition>
            <transaction-support>XATransaction</transaction-support>
            <authentication-mechanism>

<authentication-mechanism-type>BasicPassword</authentication-mechanism-type>

<credential-interface>javax.resource.spi.security.PasswordCredential</credential-interface>
            </authentication-mechanism>
            <reauthentication-support>false</reauthentication-support>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
        <inbound-resourceadapter>
            <messageadapter>
                <messagelistener>

<messagelistener-type>javax.jms.MessageListener</messagelistener-type>
                    <activationspec>

<activationspec-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec</activationspec-class>

                        <required-config-property>

<config-property-name>destination</config-property-name>
                        </required-config-property>
                        <required-config-property>

<config-property-name>destinationType</config-property-name>
                        </required-config-property>

                    </activationspec>
                </messagelistener>
            </messageadapter>
        </inbound-resourceadapter>
        <adminobject>
            <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Queue</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue</adminobject-class>
            <config-property>
                <config-property-name>PhysicalName</config-property-name>

<config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
            </config-property>
        </adminobject>
        <adminobject>
            <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Topic</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic</adminobject-class>
            <config-property>
                <config-property-name>PhysicalName</config-property-name>

<config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
            </config-property>
        </adminobject>
    </resourceadapter>
</connector>