activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:54:18 GMT
> from the system path whichever comes first ...  I have both VS 6.0 and
VS
> .Net 2003 installed on my machine.

True, it does, but compiler settings aren't always compatible between
versions, especially when going backwards.

> Can you please guide me to a web page that describes the settings in
> pom.xml

No, I really can't.  It really comes down to a Read the Manual
situation.

What I would do is create a simple static library project in VC2003 and
look in the settings pages to see what the compiler settings are and
compare them to what's in the pom.xml file this should give you some
idea what the differences might be.  Just pull out the wp64 flag first
and see if it compiles, if not then there is probably some other
settings that need tweaked, process of elimination.

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation