activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:58:44 GMT
> I tried building with maven and ran into the following errors.
> Can somebody please guide me on what could b the prob here.
> 
> [INFO] cl /INCREMENTAL:NO /O2 /D WIN32 /D NDEBUG /D _LIB /D
> WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN /D _CRT_SE
> CURE_NO_DEPRECATE /FD /EHsc /MD '/Fo"Release\\"'
'/Fd"Release\vc80.pdb"'
> /W2
> /nologo /c /W
> p64 /Zi /TP -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\
> ..\src\test -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-
> msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent
> -IE:\CPP\acti
> vemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src
> \main\activemq\connector\stomp
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\conne
> ctor\stomp\commands
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector\stomp\
> marshal -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\core
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\w
> in32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\exceptions
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
> ivemq\io -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\logger
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cp
> p\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\network
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
> ivemq\support
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\transport -
> IE:\CPP\act
> ivemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\util
> /FoE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\target\Mu
> tex.obj -c
>
E:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent\Mutex.cpp
> Command line error D2021 : invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
> [INFO]

Our pom.xml has settings that are designed to work with VC2005.  Sinec
you are using VC2003 you will need to tailor those settings to work with
that compiler.

-----------------------------------------
Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation
----------------------------------------- 



> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lalit Nagpal [mailto:lalittechy@rediffmail.com]
> Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 1:54 AM
> To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
> Subject: invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
> 
> 
> Hi
> 
> I tried building with maven and ran into the following errors.
> Can somebody please guide me on what could b the prob here.
> 
> [INFO] cl /INCREMENTAL:NO /O2 /D WIN32 /D NDEBUG /D _LIB /D
> WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN /D _CRT_SE
> CURE_NO_DEPRECATE /FD /EHsc /MD '/Fo"Release\\"'
'/Fd"Release\vc80.pdb"'
> /W2
> /nologo /c /W
> p64 /Zi /TP -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\
> ..\src\test -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-
> msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent
> -IE:\CPP\acti
> vemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src
> \main\activemq\connector\stomp
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\conne
> ctor\stomp\commands
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector\stomp\
> marshal -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\core
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\w
> in32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\exceptions
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
> ivemq\io -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\logger
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cp
> p\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\network
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
> ivemq\support
> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\transport -
> IE:\CPP\act
> ivemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\util
> /FoE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\target\Mu
> tex.obj -c
>
E:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent\Mutex.cpp
> Command line error D2021 : invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
> [INFO]
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Error executing command line. Exit code:2
> 
> [INFO]
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Trace
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error
executing
> command line. Exit
>  code:2
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Default
Li
> fecyc
> leExecutor.java:559)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifec
yc
> le(De
> faultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultL
if
> ecycl
> eExecutor.java:454)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandle
Fa
> ilure
> s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
De
> fault
> LifecycleExecutor.java:273)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
yc
> leExe
> cutor.java:140)
>         at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>         at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
a:
> 39)
>         at
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
Im
> pl.ja
> va:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>         at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error
executing
> command line. E
> xit code:2
>         at
>
org.codehaus.mojo.natives.plugin.NativeCompileMojo.execute(NativeCompile
Mo
> jo.ja
> va:166)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginMa
na
> ger.j
> ava:412)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Default
Li
> fecyc
> leExecutor.java:534)
>         ... 16 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.mojo.natives.NativeBuildException: Error
executing
> command line. E
> xit code:2
>         at
>
org.codehaus.mojo.natives.util.CommandLineUtil.execute(CommandLineUtil.j
av
> a:34)
> 
>         at
>
org.codehaus.mojo.natives.compiler.AbstractCompiler.compile(AbstractComp
il
> er.ja
> va:78)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.mojo.natives.plugin.NativeCompileMojo.execute(NativeCompile
Mo
> jo.ja
> va:162)
>         ... 18 more
> [INFO]
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 20 minutes 40 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Aug 17 14:44:05 IST 2006
> [INFO] Final Memory: 5M/11M
> [INFO]
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Thanks
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/invalid-numeric-
> argument-%27-Wp64%27-tf2124335.html#a5860802
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message