activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: building using mvn gives errors
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:58:13 GMT
Sort of looks like you don't have the settings.xml file configured
correctly.  If you are behind a firewall you need to add your proxy
setting sin the settings.xml as described on the Maven 2 documentation
on the website.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-configuring-maven.html

Timothy A. Bish

checking
> for updates from
>  central
> [WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plug
> in' could not be retrieved from repository: central due to an error:
Error
> transferring fi
> le
> [INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
> [INFO]

> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]

> [INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin'
does
> not
> exist or no v
> alid version could be found
> [INFO]

> [INFO]

> [INFO] Total time: 17 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Aug 16 17:46:53 IST 2006
> [INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
> [INFO]

> E:\CPP>mvn -e package
> + Error stacktraces are turned on.
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [INFO]

> --
> [INFO] Building Maven Default Project
> [INFO]    task-segment: [package]
> [INFO]

> --
> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:
checking
> for updates from
>  central
> [WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plug
> in' could not be retrieved from repository: central due to an error:
Error
> transferring fi
> le
> [INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
> [INFO]

> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]

> [INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin'
does
> not
> exist or no v
> alid version could be found
> [INFO]

> [INFO] Trace
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The plugin
> 'org.apache.maven.plugi
> ns:maven-resources-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be
> found
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(Default
Li
> fecyc
> leExecutor.java:1281)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor(De
fa
> ultLi
> fecycleExecutor.java:1517)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.bindLifecycleForPack
ag
> ing(D
> efaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1011)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.constructLifecycleMa
pp
> ings(
> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:975)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultL
if
> ecycl
> eExecutor.java:453)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandle
Fa
> ilure
> s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
De
> fault
> LifecycleExecutor.java:273)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
yc
> leExe
> cutor.java:140)
>         at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>         at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>         at

a:
> 39)
>         at

Im
> pl.ja
> va:25)
>         at
>         at
> Caused by:
org.apache.maven.plugin.version.PluginVersionNotFoundException:
> The plugin 'org
> .apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not exist or no
valid
> version could be
> found
>         at

org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePlugi
nV
> ersio
> n(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:225)
>         at

org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePlugi
nV
> ersio
> n(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:87)
>         at

org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyPlugin(DefaultPluginM
an