activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: errors when compiling activemq cpp client
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:41:02 GMT
> The only problem is while accessing those svn code repository sites
... we
> run into a firewall issue ... It would have been so nice if we would
have
> got a direct download of a zip file for all the codebase. Lets see, I
need
> to run through my network team to get the firewall access for this
site.

Try accessing SVN using https instead of http, most company proxies
block the http requests for SVN but don't stop https because the content
is encrypted.  That's how I do it from here.

> I will try to build the static library and then compile this ...
> Now my question is suppose that I am building a core code on top of
which
> would like to generate multiple language (.net, java, python, c++ etc)
> code
> using Swig, what approach would you suggest in that case. For now just
> run the sample I will follow the static library approach.

I'm not really familiar with Swig, so I can't offer much insight on
this.  If you can provide some more details on what you are trying to
do, I might be able to help you then.

Timothy A. Bish

Directories
> >> here i specified the activemq-cpp\src\main directory which contains
> > the
> >> activemq and cms directories in it. So if i say goto declaration
the
> > IDE
> >> takes me to the classes but dont know why i run into these linking
> >> problems.
> >
> > Are you actually compiling the activemq-cpp code in your console
projet?
> > Or did you just add an include path to the code base?  You need to
build
> > the activemq-cpp code either as a Library, or as part of the
application
> > that you are creating, I'd suggest making a library.  If you install
> > maven, you can build the library using the mvn package command, and
just
> > add the library into the linker settings / additional Libraries
option.

> > When you build the Library you should get an activemq-cpp.lib file
that
> > you can add.
> >
> > Does that help?

> > Timothy A. Bish

ActiveMQ
> > C++

> > 'cms::Session'
> > of
'cms::Message'
> > of
> > this

> > Include
> > the

> > given

> > referenced

activemq::core::ActiveMQConnectionFactory::ActiveMQConnectionFactory(cla

(??0ActiveMQConnectionFactory@core@activemq@@QAE@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$c