activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: steps to execute the C++ sample
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:47:10 GMT

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation
5717 Enterprise Parkway
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Phone: (315) 634-3027
Tim.Bish@sensis.com

That's what this one is for, all the activemq-cpp code for the library
lives under here (of course you path may be slightly different) the
important part is "activemq-cpp\src\main"
C:\Eclipse\ActiveMQ\activemq-cpp\src\main

> and so on ...
>
> Do you know where to specify these settings.

Its under project settings.  If you right click on the project and
select properties, there is a tree view and one of the entries is C/C++
and then I think under that is a general section and in there is a field
called additional include directories.  At least that is how I remember
it.  Should be something fairly close to that.