activemq-users mailing list archives

From Balakumar Narayanasamy <balakumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to restart ACTIVEMQ connection in spring framework
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:21:32 GMT

Hi James,
 Thanks for timely response and it worked. Changes i had done is on ActiveMQ
side so other if it goes down it picks up automatically if clients is up and
running.
I used same protocol on client side also. It is working properly but i could
see some error logs in console from activeMQ side.But errors doesnt hurt my
application. errors are the following

[org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailOverTransport-handleTransportFailure(226)]:
Transport failed, starting up connect task java.net.SocketException: Socket
closed
   at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native.Method)
   at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:48)
   at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:55)
   at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
   at org.apache.activemq.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal (openWireFormat.java:
274)
   at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tsp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java.142)
Transport failed, starting up reconnect task
java.io.EOFException
   at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
   at org.apache.activeMQ.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal
(openWireFormat.java: 274)
   at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tsp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java.142)

is that any way we can prevent this error messages. We are testing activeMQ
4.0.1 in production environment. Thanks for support you have provide so far
and in the future.