activemq-users mailing list archives

From pradeep <pradeepzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Paging support
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:50:52 GMT

James,

I am confused. I have seen that if lot of messages are sent and the max
memory(as specified by usagemanager) is reached the producer gets blocked.

If the same case happens in Jboss it would remove messages from memory so
that new messages can be accepted from the client. Is my understanding wrong
?

regards,
Pradeep