activemq-users mailing list archives

From Balakumar Narayanasamy <balakumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to restart ACTIVEMQ connection in spring framework
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:31:54 GMT

Hi James,
Idea you have suggest seems to be fine but when i try to implement that i
got following exceptions

Runtime Exception : Error creatins bean with name in activeMQ.xml and the
actual exception is

java.io.IOException: DiscoveryAgent scheme NOT recognized

My activemq config in activeMQ.xml is as below

<transportConnectors>
 <transportConnector name="localhost" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="failover:tcp://localhost:61616"/>
</transportConnectors>
<networkConnectors>
     <networkConnector name="localhost" uri="failover:tcp//localhost"
failover="true"/>
</networkConnectors>

whether this config is correct or i need to do some corrective measure.
James i need your help in configuring.

Thanks in advance\