activemq-users mailing list archives

From kiwisurfer <ukkiwisur...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: .NET Client
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:47:54 GMT

With the Pocket PC model, from what I have read of other articles it is
possible to have persistent queues on the Pocket PC, that store the messages
until a network connection is established. Do I need an embedded broker
running to achieve this?

Once the Pocket PC has established the normal network connection, does it
need to explicitly push the messages out to the server, or will the server
pull the messages in? If the latter, I am guessing that somehow the broker
on the Pocket PC must find the server broker and forward the messages.

Is this mechanism transaprent, or do the server and Pocket PC brokers be
told about each other?