activemq-users mailing list archives

From pradeep <pradeepzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: INFO Service - Sync error occurred: java.lang.Ou
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:42:44 GMT

Can this cause problem ? just guessing...

<destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap><policyEntries>

          <policyEntry topic="FOO.>">
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
            </dispatchPolicy>

            <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
              <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy />
            </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
          </policyEntry>

      </policyEntries></policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>

James.Strachan wrote:

> So set your heap to 1000M and your usageManager to 50M and it should
> not run out of memory. If  it still does then you've not properly set
> the heap size or something else is blowing the RAM usage in your
> broker. Use JMX to see the heap size grow above 500M to check you have
> the heap size setup correctly and run a profiler to find your memory
> leak if you are still running out of heap.
>

> On 8/24/06, pradeep <pradeepzmail@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am sending messages using the method
>> Messageproducer.send(message); By default, delivery mode is peristent
>> right
>> ?
>> I am using Oracle database.
>>
>>  <bean id="oracle-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
>> destroy-method="close">>
>>          <property name="driverClassName"
>> value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
>>           <property name="url"
>> value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xxxx"/>
>>           <property name="username" value="activemq"/>
>>           <property name="password" value="xxxx"/>
>>

>>   </bean>
>> Please help me.
>> Thanks,
>> Pradeep
>>
>> James.Strachan wrote:
>> >
>> > We cache things in RAM since consumers will typically need to read the
>> > message too. BTW you're using persistent messaging right? You're
>> > setting the PERSISTENT flag on the producer's delivery mode?
>> >
>> > Are you using Derby? You could switch to another JDBC driver to avoid
>> > the in-RAM JDBC driver using up RAM too.

>> in
>> will

>> and

>> its