activemq-users mailing list archives

From pradeep <pradeepzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: INFO Service - Sync error occurred: java.lang.Ou
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:01:16 GMT

I am sending messages using the method
Messageproducer.send(message); By default, delivery mode is peristent right
?
I am using Oracle database.

 <bean id="oracle-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">>
         <property name="driverClassName"
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
          <property name="url"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xxxx"/>
          <property name="username" value="activemq"/>
          <property name="password" value="xxxx"/>

  </bean>
Please help me.
Thanks,
Pradeep