activemq-users mailing list archives

From pradeep <pradeepzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: INFO Service - Sync error occurred: java.lang.Ou
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:01:46 GMT

Thanks James. I forgot to mention that I have already switched to
JDBCpersistence

<persistenceAdapter>
        <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#oracle-ds"/>
 </persistenceAdapter>

I am using  -Xmx1000m  to set the heap size. I am monitoring the activemq
server using jprofier.
Shouldn't this heap size be enough for JBDC persistence ? I will try with
-Xmx200m and let you know the result.

Pradeep