activemq-users mailing list archives

From pradeep <pradeepzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: INFO Service - Sync error occurred: java.lang.Ou
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:28:45 GMT

Thanks James.
I am using 4.0.1. I tried lowering the memory to 100MB. It did not work.
I increased the size to 400 MB, 800mb etc.

It still gives me
Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///127.0.0.1:3116"

Why doesn't ActiveMQ remove the messages from memory when it has already
persisted messages into database. I am seeing  the memory problem in
ActiveMQ and not other JMS server that I am evaluating.
James, can you please help me here.

Pradeep