activemq-users mailing list archives

From greenbean <Kevin.Urci...@ngc.com>
Subject Re: Deadlock 4.0.1 Delivery
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:56:58 GMT

A note:  I was successful in reproducing this problem using activemq 4.0.2.

I did not explicitly mention that we set the maximumRedeliveries very high
since we want the message to be redelivered until the MDP is successul in
the request to a SOAP server.  It usually takes serveral hundred rollback
and redeliver cycles for the deadlock to occur.  So the chances of occurance
are pretty low.