activemq-users mailing list archives

From nkiesel <nkie...@tbdnetworks.com>
Subject how to get #items in a queue?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:45:03 GMT

I am looking for an example how to get e.g. #items in a queue from within my
Java program. I know how to look at it using e.g. jconsole, but I want to
display some stats about existing queues using a JSP.  So other info I will
need is a list of all queues, but this I think I can figure out myself
(although I would of course be very grateful for info on this as well).

>From the FAQ "How do I find the size of a Queue" I clicked down to "How can
I see what destinations are used". But that only talks about how to get a
list of all active destinations.  The link provided points to the Java API
doc that does not give any methods for getting statistics (or, more likely,
I'm missing something here).

Best,
  Norbert