activemq-users mailing list archives

From blueshed <p...@blueshed.co.uk>
Subject Re: Stomp Receipts
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:57:49 GMT

That would help. But surely the same mechanism could be used with single
outstanding messages as then an ACK with a RECEPIT would also mean that I
would get the RECIEPT before the next message?

I have not problem with the asychronous nature of the messaging, just the
order of messages. I cannot put it in a buffer, because not further messages
come until I ack and the ack has a receipt request on it - so I am
effectively blocked.