activemq-users mailing list archives

From dege <deg...@pointclickcare.com>
Subject Re: derby db failing on restart
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:54:21 GMT

Attached is the application log with debugging turned on
At line 1657 is where resin starts to unload and then reload the application
context as a result of deploying an updated class file to the webapps
WEB-INF/classes directory.

I looked at the derby.log and it is empty.

In terms of configuration we use the
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener which loads our
context file on startup.  This context file in turn loads a local broker

<bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
    <property name="config"
value="classpath:config/activemq_pcc_broker4.xml" />
    <property name="start" value="true" />
  </bean>

the config file looks like the following:

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <broker  useJmx="true" brokerName="pccapp" persistent="true"
useShutdownHook="true">
    <transportConnectors>
           <transportConnector uri="vm://pccapp"/>
    </transportConnectors>

  <persistenceAdapter>
  <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="./pcc_messages/journal"
/>
  </persistenceAdapter>

</broker>
</beans>

We also setup a some message driven pojo's pointing to a remote broker that
isn't up which is why you see all the other connect errors.  In development
this is hardly ever up unless we are working on that part of the
application.