activemq-users mailing list archives

From blueshed <p...@blueshed.co.uk>
Subject Re: Stomp Receipts
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:29:08 GMT

Yup, the prefetchSize is 1 - but still I get back the MESSAGE before the
RECEIPT. The ACK is required before more messages such as RECEIPT can come
through.

Perhaps this will explain:

->CONNECTED
<-SUBSCRIBE
->MESSAGE
<-ACK
->RECEIPT(SUBSCRIBE)
->RECIEPT(ACK)

I hoped I could run it like this:

->CONNECTED
<-SUBSCRIBE
->RECEIPT(SUBSCRIBE)
->MESSAGE
<-ACK
->RECIEPT(ACK)

PeterB
PS. Thanks for getting back to first mail so quickly.