activemq-users mailing list archives

From greenbean <Kevin.Urci...@ngc.com>
Subject Deadlock 4.0.1 Delivery
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:26:40 GMT

I have a mdp that attempts to connect to a soap server.  The MDP does a
rollback and the message is redelivered on failure.  The soap server was
down today by chance.  I noticed that the rollback and redelivery stopped
after a period of time.  I ran the Jboss through JProfiler and it reported a
deadlock situation with the ServerSessionPoolImp used by the ActiveMQ
Schedulers.  Is this a known issue?

I can attempt to provide a test case if needed.  However, I thought I would
provide some of the output from JProfiler first to see if that is enough to
explain it, or get it fixed.

We deploy activemq 4.0.1 into JBoss 4.0.3SP1 as a RAR.  We use Jencks from
that I pulled from CVS a month or two ago so it would work correctly with
activemq 4.

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235702/graph.png
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235701/Current_monitor_usage.csv
Current_monitor_usage.csv