activemq-users mailing list archives

From pauldale <paul.d...@traxon.com>
Subject Re: xbean:config.xml not working
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:41:45 GMT

I just figured out what was wrong. I didn't realize my classpath was being
overwritten. I happened to name my config file activemq.xml not realizing
the default, in the conf directory, was named the same.

Apparently the classpath was getting overwritten and that one was being
used.

Everything is working as expected now ... thanks for your offer of
assistance.