activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Wierzchowski <>
Subject Fix of bug 275...
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:35:20 GMT

We are using network of 2 brokers AMQ 3.2.2 working on RedHat (both on 1
box). Informix DB is message persistence store. After some time of regular
work, both brokers stop responding and hundreds of blocked processes are
created. Temp directory contains hundreds of serialized messages. It seems
that this is bug 275 (
that was fixed in AMQ 4.0.1. Unfortunately we can not upgrade so we would
like to fix it by our own. There is patch published but Kieran Murphy claims
that it does not fix everything. Maybe someone has the code fully patched or
maybe someone has some more detailed informations about what should me

Ofcourse I have send an email to Kieran but we are in urgency... Like always

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message