activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lalit Nagpal <lalitte...@rediffmail.com>
Subject RE: invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:40:58 GMT


Tim, 

Thanks so much for this input ... i thought the compiler is being picked up
from the system path whichever comes first ...  I have both VS 6.0 and VS
.Net 2003 installed on my machine.

Can you please guide me to a web page that describes the settings in pom.xml
..

V v greatful for ur reply ... desperately needed this.

Thank you

Lalit 


Bish, Tim wrote:
> 
>> I tried building with maven and ran into the following errors.
>> Can somebody please guide me on what could b the prob here.
>> 
>> [INFO] cl /INCREMENTAL:NO /O2 /D WIN32 /D NDEBUG /D _LIB /D
>> WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN /D _CRT_SE
>> CURE_NO_DEPRECATE /FD /EHsc /MD '/Fo"Release\\"'
> '/Fd"Release\vc80.pdb"'
>> /W2
>> /nologo /c /W
>> p64 /Zi /TP -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\
>> ..\src\test -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-
>> msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent
>> -IE:\CPP\acti
>> vemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src
>> \main\activemq\connector\stomp
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\conne
>> ctor\stomp\commands
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector\stomp\
>> marshal -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\core
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\w
>> in32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\exceptions
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
>> ivemq\io -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\logger
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cp
>> p\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\network
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
>> ivemq\support
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\transport -
>> IE:\CPP\act
>> ivemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\util
>> /FoE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\target\Mu
>> tex.obj -c
>>
> E:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent\Mutex.cpp
>> Command line error D2021 : invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
>> [INFO]
> 
> Our pom.xml has settings that are designed to work with VC2005.  Sinec
> you are using VC2003 you will need to tailor those settings to work with
> that compiler.
> 
> -----------------------------------------
> Timothy A. Bish
> Sensis Corporation
> ----------------------------------------- 
> 
> 
> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Lalit Nagpal [mailto:lalittechy@rediffmail.com]
>> Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 1:54 AM
>> To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
>> Subject: invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
>> 
>> 
>> Hi
>> 
>> I tried building with maven and ran into the following errors.
>> Can somebody please guide me on what could b the prob here.
>> 
>> [INFO] cl /INCREMENTAL:NO /O2 /D WIN32 /D NDEBUG /D _LIB /D
>> WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN /D _CRT_SE
>> CURE_NO_DEPRECATE /FD /EHsc /MD '/Fo"Release\\"'
> '/Fd"Release\vc80.pdb"'
>> /W2
>> /nologo /c /W
>> p64 /Zi /TP -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\
>> ..\src\test -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-
>> msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent
>> -IE:\CPP\acti
>> vemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src
>> \main\activemq\connector\stomp
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\conne
>> ctor\stomp\commands
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector\stomp\
>> marshal -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\core
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\w
>> in32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\exceptions
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
>> ivemq\io -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\logger
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cp
>> p\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\network
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
>> ivemq\support
>> -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\transport -
>> IE:\CPP\act
>> ivemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\util
>> /FoE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\target\Mu
>> tex.obj -c
>>
> E:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent\Mutex.cpp
>> Command line error D2021 : invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Error executing command line. Exit code:2
>> 
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Trace
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error
> executing
>> command line. Exit
>>  code:2
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Default
> Li
>> fecyc
>> leExecutor.java:559)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifec
> yc
>> le(De
>> faultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultL
> if
>> ecycl
>> eExecutor.java:454)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandle
> Fa
>> ilure
>> s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
> De
>> fault
>> LifecycleExecutor.java:273)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
> yc
>> leExe
>> cutor.java:140)
>>         at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>>         at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> a:
>> 39)
>>         at
>>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> Im
>> pl.ja
>> va:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error
> executing
>> command line. E
>> xit code:2
>>         at
>>
> org.codehaus.mojo.natives.plugin.NativeCompileMojo.execute(NativeCompile
> Mo
>> jo.ja
>> va:166)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginMa
> na
>> ger.j
>> ava:412)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Default
> Li
>> fecyc
>> leExecutor.java:534)
>>         ... 16 more
>> Caused by: org.codehaus.mojo.natives.NativeBuildException: Error
> executing
>> command line. E
>> xit code:2
>>         at
>>
> org.codehaus.mojo.natives.util.CommandLineUtil.execute(CommandLineUtil.j
> av
>> a:34)
>> 
>>         at
>>
> org.codehaus.mojo.natives.compiler.AbstractCompiler.compile(AbstractComp
> il
>> er.ja
>> va:78)
>>         at
>>
> org.codehaus.mojo.natives.plugin.NativeCompileMojo.execute(NativeCompile
> Mo
>> jo.ja
>> va:162)
>>         ... 18 more
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 20 minutes 40 seconds
>> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Aug 17 14:44:05 IST 2006
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 5M/11M
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> 
>> Thanks
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/invalid-numeric-
>> argument-%27-Wp64%27-tf2124335.html#a5860802
>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A-invalid-numeric-argument-%27-Wp64%27-tf2126610.html#a5870964
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message