activemq-users mailing list archives

From pauldale <paul.d...@traxon.com>
Subject xbean:config.xml not working
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:30:36 GMT

Hi all,

I've been attempting to get activemq 4.0.1 working with an xml configuration
file.

I'm using

./activemq xbean:config.xml

and it says

But it still shows the default configuration on the output, e.g. changing
the port, adding the name, etc doesn't work.

Using the broker: notation does work, but it seems that there are only a few
specific options you can configure that way.

I've tried it even with a very minimal xml config such as

<breans>
  <broker useJmx="false">
  </broker>
</beans>

And it still isn't modifying the broker's configuration (It always starts
with the defaults ...)

Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

Many thanks ...

Paul