activemq-users mailing list archives

From Charles Crawley <charles.craw...@rbos.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Service not starting
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:30:25 GMT

Hi,

Firstly, I'd like to say that I know nearly nothing about how this works
correctly, but one of our teams has a problem with running ActiveMQ as a
service on a Windows 2003 server. They are running the command "activemq.exe
-install" to install the renamed JSL.exe as a service (they have an
activemq.ini file containing settings).
When running the service, it takes ages to start and then fails.
This was working as of yesterday and a DR system is still working perfectly.
I have been trying to work out what the matter is and cannot find any
differences between the two systems.
Can anyone point me towards a solution?

Regards,

Charles