activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lalit Nagpal <lalitte...@rediffmail.com>
Subject RE: building using mvn gives errors
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:29:21 GMT


Tim 

Indeed, that was a firewall issue again ... done the proxy settings and
download works now ...
but I got one more problem .. look at the following stack trace. Please help
me with this issue....

[INFO] cl /INCREMENTAL:NO /O2 /D WIN32 /D NDEBUG /D _LIB /D
WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN /D _CRT_SE
CURE_NO_DEPRECATE /FD /EHsc /MD '/Fo"Release\\"' '/Fd"Release\vc80.pdb"' /W2
/nologo /c /W
p64 /Zi /TP -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main
-IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\
..\src\test -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent
-IE:\CPP\acti
vemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector
-IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src
\main\activemq\connector\stomp
-IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\conne
ctor\stomp\commands
-IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\connector\stomp\
marshal -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\core
-IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\w
in32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\exceptions
-IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
ivemq\io -IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\logger
-IE:\CPP\activemq-cp
p\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\network
-IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\act
ivemq\support
-IE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\transport -IE:\CPP\act
ivemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\util
/FoE:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\target\Mu
tex.obj -c
E:\CPP\activemq-cpp\win32-msvc\..\src\main\activemq\concurrent\Mutex.cpp
Command line error D2021 : invalid numeric argument '/Wp64'
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Error executing command line. Exit code:2

[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error executing
command line. Exit
 code:2
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecyc
leExecutor.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(De
faultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycl
eExecutor.java:454)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailure
s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(Default
LifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExe
cutor.java:140)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.ja
va:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error executing
command line. E
xit code:2
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.natives.plugin.NativeCompileMojo.execute(NativeCompileMojo.ja
va:166)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.j
ava:412)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecyc
leExecutor.java:534)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: org.codehaus.mojo.natives.NativeBuildException: Error executing
command line. E
xit code:2
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.natives.util.CommandLineUtil.execute(CommandLineUtil.java:34)

        at
org.codehaus.mojo.natives.compiler.AbstractCompiler.compile(AbstractCompiler.ja
va:78)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.natives.plugin.NativeCompileMojo.execute(NativeCompileMojo.ja
va:162)
        ... 18 more
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 20 minutes 40 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Aug 17 14:44:05 IST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/11M
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------





Bish, Tim wrote:
> 
> Sort of looks like you don't have the settings.xml file configured
> correctly.  If you are behind a firewall you need to add your proxy
> setting sin the settings.xml as described on the Maven 2 documentation
> on the website.
> 
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-configuring-maven.html
> 
> -----------------------------------------
> Timothy A. Bish
> ----------------------------------------- 
> 
> 
> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Lalit Nagpal [mailto:lalittechy@rediffmail.com]
>> Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:21 AM
>> To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
>> Subject: building using mvn gives errors
>> 
>> 
>> Under e:\cpp I have the folder activemq-cpp ... i did not modify any
> of
>> the
>> contents of pom.xml ... dont know why it fails. Any help would be
>> appreciated.
>> 
>> Here is the stack trace when running the command. Please observe the
>> directory where i ran the command. e:\cpp contains activemq-cpp
> directory.
>> 
>> E:\CPP>mvn package
>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
>> --
>> [INFO] Building Maven Default Project
>> [INFO]    task-segment: [package]
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
>> --
>> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:
> checking
>> for updates from
>>  central
>> [WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plug
>> in' could not be retrieved from repository: central due to an error:
> Error
>> transferring fi
>> le
>> [INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin'
> does
>> not
>> exist or no v
>> alid version could be found
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 17 seconds
>> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Aug 16 17:46:53 IST 2006
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> 
>> E:\CPP>mvn -e package
>> + Error stacktraces are turned on.
>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
>> --
>> [INFO] Building Maven Default Project
>> [INFO]    task-segment: [package]
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
>> --
>> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:
> checking
>> for updates from
>>  central
>> [WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plug
>> in' could not be retrieved from repository: central due to an error:
> Error
>> transferring fi
>> le
>> [INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin'
> does
>> not
>> exist or no v
>> alid version could be found
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Trace
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The plugin
>> 'org.apache.maven.plugi
>> ns:maven-resources-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be
>> found
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(Default
> Li
>> fecyc
>> leExecutor.java:1281)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor(De
> fa
>> ultLi
>> fecycleExecutor.java:1517)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.bindLifecycleForPack
> ag
>> ing(D
>> efaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1011)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.constructLifecycleMa
> pp
>> ings(
>> DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:975)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultL
> if
>> ecycl
>> eExecutor.java:453)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandle
> Fa
>> ilure
>> s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
> De
>> fault
>> LifecycleExecutor.java:273)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
> yc
>> leExe
>> cutor.java:140)
>>         at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>>         at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> a:
>> 39)
>>         at
>>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> Im
>> pl.ja
>> va:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> Caused by:
> org.apache.maven.plugin.version.PluginVersionNotFoundException:
>> The plugin 'org
>> .apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not exist or no
> valid
>> version could be
>> found
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePlugi
> nV
>> ersio
>> n(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:225)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePlugi
> nV
>> ersio
>> n(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:87)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyPlugin(DefaultPluginM
> an
>> ager.
>> java:158)
>>         at
>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(Default
> Li
>> fecyc
>> leExecutor.java:1252)
>>         ... 18 more
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 17 seconds
>> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Aug 16 17:49:14 IST 2006
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
>> [INFO]
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> --
>> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/building-using-mvn-
>> gives-errors-tf2114964.html#a5831330
>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/building-using-mvn-gives-errors-tf2114964.html#a5848175
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message