activemq-users mailing list archives

From "massive.boisson" <massive.bois...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maxInactivityDuration
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:49:41 GMT

Ah, thanks, I think I follow.

What worries me is what does inactive connection mean? I want my connection
to be open even though it is inactive. And stay open, as long as the client
is still there.

I guess maxInactivityDuration is exactly what I need. As long as client
sends 'tiny little command' to broker, broker will consider it open.
If it stops sending, it will know that client disappeared for some reason
and I suppose perform some kind of cleaning.

Thanks,

jerremy