activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there currently a version that supports JMS priority id on Qs?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:51:31 GMT

James,
do you mean push the priority consumption to a number of consumers dedicated
to just priority consumption? I understand that solution but unfortunately
it's not optimal for the architecture I'm currently working on. I'm
certainly interested in an activemq ordering of a queue based on the jms
priority id though if it ever comes up as an extension or addition. Thanks
much for the info, appreciate it.