activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From dooart <thiagocdua...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ + JBoss
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:25:28 GMT

Thank you a lot, Mark! I've configured the MDB to look for the physical name
instead of the JNDI binding to the destination and it worked fine. Now I'll
try to cluster this MDB to see how it will behave without using JNDI.

Thanks again.

Thiago Duarte


Mark Ashworth-2 wrote:
> 
> Good Day,
> 
> I have done the following to get the two to work together. At the moment
> the
> QueueConnectionFactory is not retrieved from JNDI but it works.
> 
> http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=5686351&framed=y
> 
> Regards,
> Mark P Ashworth
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: dooart [mailto:thiagocduarte@yahoo.com.br] 
> Sent: 14 August 2006 05:25 PM
> To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
> Subject: ActiveMQ + JBoss
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I'm using an embedded broker started with the provided JCA resource
> adapter
> and I've made an example like the one at the deployment guide page for
> JBoss. Everything seems to be working fine, except for the fact that my
> MDB
> doesn't receive the messages sent to the queue that it should listen. I
> believe that I'm doing some wrong ActiveMQ configuration, because when I
> point the MDB (and make some minor changes to ejb-jar and jboss-jar) to
> listen to a pre-configured JBossMQ queue, it works fine. I've tried to fix
> this for the last five days and I'm stuck, so I decided to ask for help
> here
> before losing all my hair. =)
> 
> I'm using [trying to use] ActiveMQ 4.0.1 and JBoss 4.0.4 GA with
> j2sdk1.4.2_11.
> 
> I don't know if this helps, but I made some tests:
> - I tried to produce and consume messages using tcp to connect to the
> broker
> started by the resource adapter and it worked.
> - I tried to produce messages using jndi to get the connection factory and
> the queue and consume those messages using tcp to connect to a queue by
> it's
> physical name and it worked too.
> 
> Does someone know what I'm doing wrong? The relevant files are attached.
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> http://www.nabble.com/user-files/307/activemq-ds.xml activemq-ds.xml 
> http://www.nabble.com/user-files/308/broker-config.xml broker-config.xml 
> http://www.nabble.com/user-files/309/ejb-jar.xml ejb-jar.xml 
> http://www.nabble.com/user-files/310/jboss.xml jboss.xml 
> http://www.nabble.com/user-files/311/ra.xml ra.xml 
> http://www.nabble.com/user-files/312/SimpleMessageReceiverBean.java
> SimpleMessageReceiverBean.java 
> -- 
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-%2B-JBoss-tf2103946.html#a5798482
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.
> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-%2B-JBoss-tf2103946.html#a5834591
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message