activemq-users mailing list archives

From Lalit Nagpal <lalitte...@rediffmail.com>
Subject cant download mojo native plugin
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:21:32 GMT

The readme.txt file under activemq-cpp says that
"The Mojo Native plugin (from the MOJO maven plugins site) is required.
http://mojo.codehaus.org/maven-native/native-maven-plugin/introduction.html

On the windows platform is was necessay to download the source for this
plugin and build it locally, this shouldn't be necessary on non-windows
platforms, but if you have problems, try that first.

You can get the latest source via subversion:
svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-native"

Now when i run the svn command on the dos prompt .. it asks me for the user
name and password. Can somebody tell me how to get through this to download
the Mojo Native Plugin

Thanks in advance

Lalit ....