activemq-users mailing list archives

From SimonInOz <simon.pea...@bt.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ eats memory
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:24:33 GMT

My ActiveMQ seems to get Out of Heap errors if I leave it long enough.

To add to the strangeness of life, if I show the DOS box, then minimise it
again, the Java memory usage plummets. Then starts to climb once more. Is
this some sort of bug in Java or Windows? - Ive seen a fairly
incomprehensible error talking about this. Should I run my DOS boxes
non-minimsed?

The configuration change changes the default memory it uses. ActiveMQ
is configured to limit the mount of RAM it uses to avoid
OutOfMemoryExceptions.