activemq-users mailing list archives

From "rain.xk" <rain...@gmail.com>
Subject Async exception
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 04:37:16 GMT

Hi,
When I connect a AMQ server ,I get this problem :
Async exception with no exception listener: java.net.SocketException: No
buffer sp
ace available (maximum connections reached?): recv failed
java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available (maximum connections
reached
?): recv failed
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.readStream(T
cpBufferedInputStream.java:66)
at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBuff
eredInputStream.java:87)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:176)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:152)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarsh
alByteSequence(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:412)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.MessageMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(Mess
ageMarshaller.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.tightUnmars
hal(ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.ActiveMQBytesMessageMarshaller.tightU
nmarshal(ActiveMQBytesMessageMarshaller.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.tightUnmarshalNestedObjec
t(OpenWireFormat.java:431)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarsa
lNestedObject(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:117)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.MessageDispatchMarshaller.tightUnmars
hal(MessageDispatchMarshaller.java:70)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireForma
t.java:350)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.
java:276)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
142)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

what's up?