activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discovery and server affinity
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:18:06 GMT

Hiram,
thanks for the information, so basically, if using discovery, a client could
connect to any broker in that discovery "net" correct?

I haven't looked at the source code at all thus far, but if wouldn't mind
posting where in it that functionality might lie I *might* be able to find
the time to take a peak (if you happen to know off hand).
Thanks!