activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Xie <ant_mira...@163.com>
Subject can network of brokers dothis feature?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:51:47 GMT

Hi every!
I have two brokers, brokerA and brokerB.
I want to brokerA and brokerB establish the feature of network of brokers.
when I send message to brokerA, it will passed the message to the BrokerB.
here I need to notice that if brokerB fail down, then the messages be send
to brokerA cann't pass the messages to the brokerB. can network of brokers
do this feature if brokerB startup all the message live in brokerA could
pass to brokerB if they reestablish the network of brokers.

following is my conf. i try to do it , but failed. could some one tell me is
here something wrong??

BrokerA:
      <networkConnector name="broker19" uri="static://(tcp://ip1:61616)"
failover="true" networkTTL="2">
         name=bridgeA
         dynamicOnly=false
         conduitSubscriptions=true
         decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority=false

   			<staticallyIncludedDestinations>
   				<queue physicalName="QP_TEST.Queue"/>
   			</staticallyIncludedDestinations>
      	<dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
      		<queue physicalName="QP_TEST.Queue"/>
      	</dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>

      </networkConnector>

BrokerB:
  Using default networkConnector configuartion.

could someone do me a favor? Thx!

Matt