activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MasterSlave failover question
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:46:26 GMT

Hmnn...well I get a ton of errors trying to run the 8/10 snapshot, a bunch of
spring BeanCreationException errors. Unfortunately I have to leave for work
soon and it will be extremely difficult to download the snapshot and run it.
If someone cares to give it a whack with my crappy little test code, I've
uploaded it (crappy test code warning, no javadoc, poorly written, yadda
yadda yadda).

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/253/TestWaiting.java TestWaiting.java
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/254/TestSender.java TestSender.java
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/255/TestReceiver.java TestReceiver.java