activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MasterSlave failover question
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 22:53:01 GMT

This just gets more and more strange (to me at least): My little test sender
sends out 10 text messages, 0-9; my test receiver just consumes every text
message and prints out the text.
Here's what I get after running my test sender once (e.g., 10 messages on
the queue, 0-9) and then running my test receiver:
Text Message 0
Text Message 1
Text Message 2
Text Message 3
Text Message 4
Text Message 5
Text Message 5
Text Message 6
Text Message 7
Text Message 8
Text Message 9
It looks like, in this case, one message is being redelivered? Is there some
configuration that I'm missing or is this just a situation likely to be
encountered when running the master slave configuration...?? (sure hope
not).