activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject Slow Consumer Policy
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:53:02 GMT

I am looking at the website particularly at the link
"http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/what-happens-with-a-fast-producer-and-slow-consumer.html"
but I don't really see this behavior. For example, I have a fast producer
that is publishing to a topic (throttles 30,000 messages) but my slow
consumer (C# client again) almost always picks them all up except sometimes
it misses some of them. I can't replicate this all the time but nevertheless
I see it sometimes. Is this a strategy that is used on the broker or am I
missing some option that I need to set so that my slow consumer gets
EVERYTHING no matter what.