activemq-users mailing list archives

From lpfarris <lorenzofar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL with client authentification?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:35:40 GMT

I am trying to enable SSL client authentication. Throwing a few extra logging
statements into the snapshot release shows me I'm almost there. When
org.apache.activemq.util.IntrospectionSupport is trying to
setNeedClientAuth(true) on the SSL server socket, I get the exception
(normally ignored):

INFO  IntrospectionSupport           - java.lang.IllegalAccessException:
Class org.apache.activemq.util.IntrospectionSupport can not access a member
of class com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl with modifiers "public
synchronized"

Before I go coding up a new transport to work around this, I wonder if I am
missing something?

I am running on a 2.6.9 linux kernel with Sun's java 1.5.0_06