activemq-users mailing list archives

From amerigo5 <ameri...@hotmail.com>
Subject JMX MBeans not working?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:16:17 GMT

Using the default activemq.xml file on nightly snapshot(8-7-2006) , the
MBeans/JMX doesn't work.  I also tried removing the comment on
"managementContext".  I got the same behavior.

Executing "bstat" gives me the error below:
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute query task. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]

Thanks.