activemq-users mailing list archives

From JayBee <tec...@hotmail.com>
Subject Persistent message cleanup
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:05:07 GMT

Hi there:

I am running sort of quick tests agains ActiveMQ3.2.2, in which I am sending
10000 messages to a queue with TTL 5mins.  I am also using persistent
delivery mode and using SQL server for persistence. When I run my test, I
can see all my messages in ACTIVEMQ_MSGS table, and my consumer didn't
receive these expired messages ( this is what I was expecting), but I can
still see records in ACTIVEMQ_MSGS table. I am just curious to know, when
these records will get deleted? Or do I have to set some property in broker
configuration file enable this behaviour?

Thanks,
-Jay