activemq-users mailing list archives

From venu <gogine...@lls.org>
Subject ActiveMQ4.0.1 + Jencks 1.2 Redelivery Policy
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:01:32 GMT

I am trying to figure out how i can set the redelivery options to redeliver
the messages. I am using ActiveMQ 4.0.1 with Jencks 1.2. Here is the snippet
of code i am using to set the re delivery options in the Jencks
configuration. I am doing the transaction rollback when there is any
exception but i don't see message is being redelivered.

Is anyone able to make the redelivery work using ActiveMQ 4.0.1 with Jencks?

<bean id="jmsResourceAdapter"
class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
       <property name="serverUrl">
         <value>@@transport.url@@</value>
       </property>
       <property name="initialRedeliveryDelay">
         <value>30000</value>
       </property>
       <property name="maximumRedeliveries">
         <value>5</value>
       </property>
       <property name="redeliveryUseExponentialBackOff">
         <value>true</value>
       </property>
       <property name="redeliveryBackOffMultiplier">
         <value>2</value>
       </property>

   </bean>

Thanks,