activemq-users mailing list archives

From jamo <jaymo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring Embedded broker Journal already opened error
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:23:23 GMT

No, the config section below is the only broker that's defined.  But, I did
notice from the Tomcat log that Spring is apparently creating the first
broker in a different (app root) web context and then it trys to create a
second broker for the app web context (which of course generates the error).
Not sure why this occurring, but I'm going to take a look at the Spring
options for creating the broker as a singleton.