activemq-users mailing list archives

From amerigo5 <ameri...@hotmail.com>
Subject NFS Master/Slave - Permission Denied?
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:30:11 GMT

I am testing the ActiveMQ 4.1 snapshot.  And I am getting a permission denied
error when I start the slave broker from a separate host using NFS
Master/Slave topology.  My current configuration is the default values in
activemq.xml.  I simply added masterConnectorURI and shutdownOnMasterFailure
in the broker element.  Any ideas on why I get the errors below:
FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /activemq-data/journal/control.dat
(Permission denied)

Thanks.