activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marc Dumontier <m...@mdumontier.com>
Subject Re: network bridge - unconnected
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 19:27:07 GMT

yes i have

here is the scenario

I have 3 processes.

process #1 - Producer
process #2 - ActiveMQ server
process #3 - Consumer

i run process #1, which sends 10 jms messages to an embedded broker (using
vm://)

i run process #2 (connection is made between process #1 and process #2)

i kill process #1

i run process #3 - no messages are available from process #2

when i leave process #1 running, process #3 can consume the messages.

What I think I need is not a DemandForwardingBridge, but a ForwardBridge,
where once the connection is made, the messages are forwarded to the remote
broker regardless of any consumers.

I'm not sure how to accomplish this

Marc