activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <>
Subject Re: PLEASE ADD BUG: Queue gets clogged in OpenWire.NET when using Listener
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:24:46 GMT

I was also wondering what you think might be a possible timeframe for a fix
for this sort of an issue. As I am still evaluating ActiveMQ for suitability
for our organization I believe my project manager would consider this a
show-stopper bug as we have a lot of tools in C#. We are overall pleased
with our testing of ActiveMQ and would really like to see this work so
please confirm the bug (maybe I am doing something wrong in my code?)
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message