activemq-users mailing list archives

From ming616 <>
Subject Re: Why I got Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping:
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:24:57 GMT

After I deleted "xmlns=""  I got this? what
happed? How can I do?
[java] 09:22:02 INFO  Destroying singletons in factory
defining beans [broker]; root of BeanFactory hierarchy}
     [java] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'broker' defined in class path resource
[applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The configuration has no
BrokerService instance for resource: class path resource [activemq.xml]
     [java] at
     [java] at
     [java] at
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at